Saturday, October 5, 2013

Rainicorn necklace tutorial coming soon!!

I've decided to do a lady rainicorn necklace tutorial. I keep getting requests to make this necklace but I truly cannot keep putting my carpal tunnel to the test to make these over and over lol. The price I sell them for isnt enough based on time/pain/energy spent. Soooooo.... Yes keep on the lookout guys! I'm going to aim for next week but it all depends on my "spoons" of the week. So if you've been eyeballing this necklace this will be the tutorial for you! I just ask that you dont sell my pattern because it's going to be free and please don't produce them to sell because it's my pattern and I'm giving it away for free but by all means do make them for yourself and your friends and family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment